- Students are expected to attend all classes.
- The number of classes determines validity, in terms of number of classes we deliver & not the ones the member attends.
- Class Packages are not valid for workshops or special classes.
- All fees must be paid before the commencement of the class.
- No refund will be issued once payment is made, under any circumstances.
- Memberships and Class Packages are non-transferrable.
- In case the Instructor is absent, a substitute instructor will conduct the class or the class will be postponed to the next available date.
- Confirmation of class places will be on a first-come, first-served basis, upon receipt of payment.
- The participant will be liable for any damages or loss to the studio arising from negligence on the part of the participant.
- Aamad reserves the rights to bar entry to its premises.
- In the event that management deems your behaviour inappropriate/abusive/causing annoyance or hurtful to any participant or staff, we reserve the right to deny entry to the premises and cancel admission without any refund.
- There will be no refund or replacement class for any missed lesson once membership validity has expired.
- Classes will not be conducted on Public Holidays, New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve.
- Aamad reserves the right to change the schedule of classes & add, amend, waive, cancel and/or suspend any of the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- It is ill advised to leave valuable objects in the changing room (watches, money, cell phones, etc.) and Aamad or its management is not responsible for lost or stolen items on the premises.
- Attendees are responsible for their own state of health, physical condition and wellbeing at all times and confirm that at all times they are fit and healthy enough to participate in the activities and if necessary have consulted with a doctor beforehand to confirm that the activities are suitable for the Attendee.
- If an Attendee has any medical condition or is taking any medication, which may affect their ability to exercise or use any equipment or facilities provided by Aamad in any way, they must inform the instructors of the same and act in accordance with any instructions provided as a result.
- Attendees should not participate in activities when under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Aamad or its management will not be responsible for, nor will it be required to compensate for, the cost of any loss, damage or injury caused to the participant at the studio premises.
- By signing up for classes at Aamad you allow the school to use images and videos of you taken during your classes (for publicity documents, etc.) without financial compensation.